All I can say is, I'm super proud of Tian because he's studying so hard like I've never seen before, I don't think I've studied this hard before, the 4am and then up at 7.30am...I can never do that. I'm just so glad that this insane period is going to be over soon in exactly 20 days, doesn't matter that he's leaving me for another 20 days or so, it's happier to know that he's having hell lots of fun overseas than seeing him study like there's no day and night. He needs a haircut and I don't even dare to suggest. Don't know when he has the time but he needs to look presentable for his exams so he has no choice. Haiz. Don't know whether to be thankful or not that I don't have to go through such a gruelling trial. Where I am now, I have all the time to spend with my family, my friends, to read books, catch up on news, take extra courses etc. I have all the time in the world to go to town like how I always want to, so much so that I don't feel like going anymore. Anyway, just can't wait to get back to my normal life with Tian. Oh, and I can't wait to attend his graduation!!! I've always been quite miserable thinking about that day but I think it's time to grow up and stop harping on what I can't be but instead, be happy about where I am now and what I can do that they can't. I need to be proud of myself, at least on that day.
Cheryl, we'll be seeing each other there! Let's photowhore!!! oh wait, the stars are not us. :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha. Who cares if that's their graduation. We will be stars ourselves. :)) We shld plan it together! Gotta welcome our newly minted doctors with a big bang!
Post a Comment